Monday, April 11, 2011

Some RAD Leads -.-

1. As a teenager, you always wanted to look like your favorite rockstar or celebrity. As an adult, Lauren Smith Ford has gotten as close as anyone can get to that dream. Lauren Smith Ford is a stylist, and has created outfits for many famous people such as INSERT NAME, INSERT NAME, and INSERT NAME. "INSERT REALLY AWESOME QUOTE ABOUT STYLING THESE PEOPLE," she explains.

2. A breeze rustles her hair as Austin stylist Lauren Smith Ford takes a seat at her cluttered desk in her office. While many other adults would have a desk piled with reciepts, files, and sticky notes, Lauren's desk displays a mix of designer outfits, celebrity profiles, and photos of her hard work's results on stage. "INSERT SUPER LEGIT QUOTE ABOUT HOW WORKING AS A STYLIST IS," she says. "INSERT SECOND CLAUSE FO REAL."

Yeah, I haven't actually interviewed her yet, but here are some ideas! :D

-RAD

5 comments:

  1. I think the first lead is the best. If you could try to make it raise a little more questions that would be good. I know its hard since you haven't interviewed her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!! Especially the INSERT ______ HERE!! Lolz. I liked the 2nd one just a little better though. Keep it up fo realz!

    Kathy H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one doesn't really catch my interest that much, it just seems like a list.
    I'd add some personal details about her to the second one once you interview her, then it could be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...well those are some pretty legit quotes you got there... I like the second one though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you should try and put something more unique into the leads--what makes Lauren Smith Ford different than other designers?

    ReplyDelete