Friday, April 8, 2011

Procrastination Sweeps the Nation



Hey, you guys! It's Rrrrania, here to update y'all on how my feature story's going. So we were supposed to interview our peeps like 2 weeks ago, however, for me, that never happened. As some of y'all might know, I'm interviewing a stylist named Lauren Smith Ford. So far, three dates have been scheduled and two have been missed. In fact, I still have not met her yet. We're thinking about doing it Sunday, and if not, I'll just be emailing her the questions and askin for her to send me a high-quality supermegalegit photo of herself (which will save like. five thousand hours of me typing the transcription).
Actually, I probably would have done so by now if not for the fact that I won't be able to structure my next question on the spot based on her last one, and I'll have to stick with what I previosuly came up with. AND I'm super excited about meeting her and interviewing her and taking a picture of her 'cause then I'll feel like some totes awesome journalist type. >:B
ON A LESS COMPLICATED NOTE, it's FRIDAY. PLEASE DON'T RUIN IT BY SINGING THE SONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment