Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brittanie's Blog of Rebececa Black

Hey guys it Brittanie. I just wanted to let you know that it is THURSDAY!!!!! And you know what that means, I bet you don’t, IT MEANS THAT TOMORROW IS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOT TO GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!!. Hehe just kidding, but I wasn’t kidding about the whole its Friday thing. But it’s also good Friday so that means we don’t have to come to school tomorrow. YAYY!!!!. So yeah I just wanted to let you know that just in case you didn’t know that, and I would also like to talk about Rebecca Black. As you know, everybody in school knows that song, and yes I know everybody hates it. I know, but I was reading online and even though people hate her, she is getting death threats. One said “don’t hate you because your famous, your famous because we hate you” And that was only a typical comment. Another said, “I hope you cut yourself”. Another said, “I hope you’ll get an eating disorder so you’ll look prettier, and I hope you cut yourself and die”. When I read this it makes me feel sorry for this girl. I mean, I don’t like the song either but that doesn’t mean I’m going to go out sending the poor girl some death threats. I mean that is way beyond crossing the line. She is even under police protection. So guys lay off seriously, because she is only t13, and I’m pretty sure you have better things to do in life then to pick on an innocent girl. I mean really, GROW UP!! And by the way she got what she wanted. I say this because she only wanted the song to be stuck in people’s head. And she got that, even if you do hate the song. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment