Friday, April 8, 2011

Hey Its for my feature :)

Hey guys its me Brittanie again. And guess what, today IS FRIDAY. Im pretty sure your all exicted too. Well anyways that wasnt what I was going to tell you about. What I was going to tell you about was about my feature story. I just wanted to let you guys and girls know that it is going great. This weekend I'm going to be sending my aunt an e-mail because I found out that my image was too pixelated and that it would look bad if it were going to be printed. So when I herd about this, I was sad :(. But now im happy because my group members helped my feature story look even better then it did before :). Other than that I think my fature story is forming up pretty well. I say this becayse last weekend I interviewed my aunt and she gave me lots of stories about the questions I asked her. So thats good :). One other problem I incountered was that I need more photos of her jelwery because the ones I have look too dedundent, and my group thinks that I should change it :(. But other then that my feature story is looking good. I already wrote down and transcribed all the interview and I think im ready for this. I also organized all my information into group in which I want to talk about them. So the stroy is looking good, even the layout looks good. But to honest, i think 25K looks pretty good. So if your reading this, go check out their layout. Im not rtryign to put anybody else down, its just the 25K is the only group that i have seen their layout, but i think you should go check out others peoples layout too.

Well thanks for reading this.
HAVE A HAPPY SUPER DUPER EXICTED FRIDAY
HEHE :)
-IM OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment