Thursday, March 31, 2011

ArM IS MiSsInG!!! Say What!!!

Hey guys it me again, I bet your all getting tired of reading my blogs, but that’s all good. I’m Sorry to tell you this but, I will have to be making blogs for the END

OF THE SCHOOL YEARS!!! YIKES. I know when I heard about that, I freaked out too. But that’s not the reason I’m writing this blog, the real reason is because I would like to tell and show you a small article I came over when looking around on the internet. It’s about the Retailer Ann Taylor. I was reading that they were trying to retouch some of the models for their magazines, and they accidently took off one of the models LIMBS. SAY WHAT!!! Yea you heard me, they took of the models limb, and it’s not just any limb it was her ARM. That poor poor arm will now be lost in digital world, just looking for its missing body to attach to. It has also been said that Ann Taylor hasn’t done this just ONCE, they have done it multiple times. SAY WHAT! I can’t believe that, they have done this retouching more than once. For the first incidence they got caught with was when they were “retouching” other models waste line. So when they did this, their models look really really skinny, like alien skinny. THAT’S SOME SCARY STUFF!
Well i want to think you for reading (if you read it)Thanks again readers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment