Thursday, March 24, 2011

2nd blog about a review of a make-up called The Sonia Kashuk Lip Quad in Bronzey Corals and I Are Drugstore BFF’s

Hi guys, its Brittanie again. I thought I would tell you about a review I found on the internet. I know this doesn’t apply to some guys, so guys if you’re reading this, you might as well just close this page right now!!! :). Well in this interview about The Sonia Kashuk Lip Quad in Bronzey Corals found in drug stores, I found out this make-up is very good and last a lot longer than expensive non-lasting make-up. For example the eye liner is only $12.99 and so is the lip balm. I think that’s pretty cheap. I say this because I’ve herd of stores who sell their make-up for over $20.00. Just think about all that money you could be saving. Also the eye shadows are a lot cheaper too. Think about it, some of you ladies could be spending $17.99 on MAC eye shadow, while if you were to spend your money on The Sonia Kashuk Lip Quad in Bronzey Corals, you would only be spending $7.99. LOOK AT ALL THAT MONEY YOU ARE SAVING!!!! Now think about that deal. Look, millions and thousands of dollars that are being saved on make-up that could be put to better use. Now ladies, or girls, since you have read my blog, I’m hoping you can see those deals are out there, and they could be saving you lots of money.
Thank you for reading and I hope this made a difference.
Thank again

No comments:

Post a Comment